1. I love the colour of this Models Own nail varnish in Dusty Mauve! It's so pretty and would look good for a night out. £5 isn't too bad for models own either! They have a sale on at the moment for Facebook users.. 50% of orders over £20! 4 bottles for a nifty tenner means I may have to stock up.
2. Recently i discovered Love Hearts and Crosses - such a cute little store! I've been meaning to get a cross ring for a while and for a fiver, this one's adorable! I've literally just purchased it actually along with a few other goodies! They have a bank holiday deal - over £10 it's free p&p and a free owl necklace, can't wait to receive my package in the post! You can find this cross ring here.
3. I've had my eye on this cardigan from missguided.co.uk for a while now. It would be so perfect for autumn because of the wine colour. And it looks so warm and cosy!
4. Since I went on holiday in the summer and realised I was probably the only teenage girl EVER not to own a pair of fake eyelashes, i've been lusting after a pair that aren't too heavy but add a bit of length to my lashes. MAC's are gorgeous. I'm really craving MAC make up at the moment.
5. My 18th birthday is soon to approach and i've been searching the internet for the perfect dress. This one from Modcloth would be perfect if I could afford postage and packaging to the UK!
6. Stumbled across this beauty earlier on RI and it's soooo pretty! And i thought, really unique. It is a little bit pricey, but river island products tend to be really good quality. Just this bag alone would spruce up an outfit. I love all the little detailing, it makes it look so intricate.
7. Finally, i originally found these cutie booties on Modcloth while i was searching for dress inspiration and thought they were adorable.. then when i saw them on RI i was so excited! They would also be such a cute autumn staple item. Reminds me of being a kid again :)
What's on your wishlist at the moment?