Woah, i just realised how long it's been since i did a wishlist post! At the moment, there isn't loads of things that i'm really lusting over which is weird for me, but these are a small selection of goodies i have my eye on.
1. To begin with, My Neighbour Totoro is one of my favourite anime films, so when i saw this on Temporary Secretary i thought, *swoon!* I can't think of many places who sell this type of jewellery actually, so check out Sarah's shop for some cute and fun pieces. (Plus she's lovely!)
2. Spring is well on it's way and so many people are rocking the pastel trend at the moment. Personally i love the idea of coloured jeans and i think the mint green and baby pink colours in Topshop at the moment are so versatile, yet cute and summery so i'm yet to get my hands on them.
3. Also from Topshop (most of my wishlists are!) i spotted this cami, firstly through fantasy shopper actually, and i love it! I've been really enjoying the crosses trend and i really like how it's subtle in this piece. I think the shape of the cami is really cute too, nice and loose and flowy to hide my constant food baby!
4. I'm not really a perfume junkie, but recently i've been sooo into scents and i've wanted to try Loverdose for ages now. I had a sample ages ago and just loved it, it's a sort of vanilla-y and liquorice scent which sounds like a weird mix but it's just lovely. Somehow i never manage to part with my money over perfumes!
5. I've seen these Charlotte Olympia styled shoes everywhere recently too and i'd just love a pair! They remind me of my dad's new kitten and they'd match my iPhone case so well! I found these on Daisy Street who i've heard many good things about :) They're definitely really affordable.
6. Finally, i couldn't leave this without mentioning the new collection at topshop, Sisters Of The New Moon. Not only does the packaging look adorable, but i LOVE the mystical vibe they have going on, especially in the form of nail varnishes. The shade i've chosen to include in my wishlist is "Hypnotic" but they all look amazing so check them out!
I love reading your blogs, especially wishlists, so please leave them in a comment below! Or let me know what's on your wishlist at the moment :)
P.S Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!