Tuesday 3 June 2014

summer strawberry socks!

Not my usual type of post, but oh my goodness how sweet are these strawberry socks?! These totally remind me of the quirky little things I used to have as a child and just bring a smile to my face when I wear them. Spring/summer eat your heart out! In all honesty I haven't ventured out in public wearing these just yet because I can't think of any outfits to pair them with (or perhaps i'm just not brave enough), but I love them for lazing around the house. 
If you want to get your hands (or feet) on these beauties, I picked them up from ASOS for £3. Unfortunately they are currently out of stock.. but here are some other strawberry inspired goodies to get you in the fruity mood..
1.2.3.4.5.6
My favourite is the watch, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and i try and reply to each and every one. Please leave your kind words below! ♥