Tuesday, 3 June 2014

summer strawberry socks!

Not my usual type of post, but oh my goodness how sweet are these strawberry socks?! These totally remind me of the quirky little things I used to have as a child and just bring a smile to my face when I wear them. Spring/summer eat your heart out! In all honesty I haven't ventured out in public wearing these just yet because I can't think of any outfits to pair them with (or perhaps i'm just not brave enough), but I love them for lazing around the house. 
If you want to get your hands (or feet) on these beauties, I picked them up from ASOS for £3. Unfortunately they are currently out of stock.. but here are some other strawberry inspired goodies to get you in the fruity mood..
1.2.3.4.5.6
My favourite is the watch, Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I think they would add a cute summery edge to a more tomboy look or a nice quirky touch to an all white outfit.
    I actually really like that watch, it looks so 80s to me which is my favourite look at the moment.

    Katie x
    prettyforpence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and i try and reply to each and every one. Please leave your kind words below! ♥