1. So the military trend has been very popular recently, and i can't help but jump on the bandwagon and fall in love with these army styled jackets. This is the cheapest one i've found on the market so far at £29.99 from Missguided and i really love the leather sleeves and stud detailing.
2. I really love the style of this bracelet and i think the pink makes a really cool statement. The rope accent makes it seem quite nautical which i really like. I've been really loving Forever 21 jewellery lately.
3. Do i really need to explain this one? Another forever 21 piece and i just absolutely love everything about this jumper. I'm quite the hello kitty fan and i just think this is adorable.. someone buy this for me please?
4. Another Missguided love! This jumper reminds me of the wildfox jumpers but at a fraction of the price. I love the star print and i think this would be so cosy, perfect for A/W!
5. I really love the style of these chunky chain necklaces because i think they go with everything and just make an outfit look more put together. This one is from forever 21 because, like i said before i'm loving their jewellery right now! I think this is going to be a recurring theme..
6. I don't tend to shop at Republic too much but recently the gorgeous print on this skirt caught my eye and i just think this would be so pretty to wear either on a night out or dressed down during the day. I also really love the zip detail on the waistband.
7. All my current iPhone cases are of cute animals like cats and pandas and i feel like i should maybe get something a bit more grown up? I really love the colours on this case and i may have actually already bought this for myself.. Etsy is a really great place for awesome phone cases!
8. I also found this skirt through Republic but it's from the brand Reverse who always seem to have lovely cross prints on their clothing. I think this skirt would be really wearable, not sure i'm a fan of the price tag though!
9. The final thing on my wishlist at the moment are these really pretty rose gold bow earrings from Forever 21. For £3.15 these are an absolute bargain and i've been really into bow's lately. I just think they're so feminine, pretty and girly.
What's on your wishlist at the moment?