Sunday 18 September 2011

Eighteenth Birthday Celebrations

Uh oh. Haven't posted in a while! Woopsie, sorry. In all fairness, i've been busy turning 18!
I've made a quick instagram to sum up my birthday :)
  

1. On the day, i woke to breakfast in bed (scrambled egg on toast & orange juice) and a lazy morning opening a few cards and presents. Me and my boyfriend then went to see the inbetweeners, as we hadn't seen it yet! Anyone else seen it? It's hilarious!! I loved it. Plus we had the whole cinema to ourselves - so yes, we claimed the luxury seats. In the evening we met a few friends for a meal and cocktails at TGI fridays, so this picture is me, Joe, Alley, Grace and Shannon drinking our free birthday cocktails! I think the picture in the background says it all really - "Let's have a drink, Let's have some fun, at last the job is done."

2. This is a picture of the chocolates and cava i got from a few friends - i know chocolate is like a "typical" present, but i do looove luxury ones like Thornton's ones! I snuggle up in bed with a box and a movie, like you do! (thanks Grace :))

3. My brother got me the shoes and nail varnishes! I chose them, he bought them. The shoes were £10 from ebay here. (Mine are in coral.) I loved them after i saw Kavita's on her blog, and i had to get some! The colour goes with everything as well and their so comfy so you can wear them all the time. The nail varnishes are models own, i got them when they were 4 for a tenner!
(L-R "Juicy Jules, Dusty Mauve, Gun Grey and Nyla Nude."
(Juicy Jules, Dusty Mauve, Gun Grey and Nyla Nude. One coat only.)

4. On my birthday, i hit Vodafone and took out a contract on the iPhone 4. My contract runs out next month and theres a brilliant deal at the moment for argos employees to get 50% off all line rental contracts, meaning for a nifty £20 a month, i have everything i'll ever need! I love it, i haven't come off of it since i got it! I'm especially addicted to tiny zoo and tiny tower.

5. This pearl bralet from Yayer, may just be my new favourite thing in the world. It is absolutely gorgeous!! It was a gift from my boyfriend, alongside the remington pearl wand (pic 6). The bralet has a black lacey layer with pearls hand stitched on the top with a zip down the centre front. It's one size for all and the cup is just a little big for me, but i wore it out to town last night over an LBD and it looked and felt perfect. Yayer has quite a unique feel which is why i love my bralet so much! Not to mention, it came it gorgeous gold shiny wrapping. A few of the pearls have fallen off, but can way easily be sewn back on. 
(I wore it to TGI fridays that night)
(White Cropped Cardi - New Look. Pearl Bralet - Yayer. Vintage Locket - Inherited. Belt - Primark. Skirt - River Island. Wedges - Ebay. Pearl Bracelet - Gift from mum. Ring - Llymrs. Nail Varnish - Juicy Jules over Nyla Nude from Models Own.) 

I'm wearing one of the many Llymlrs rings i now own! I ordered a five ring stone mix, and mum and i loved them so much that we ordered 2 more sets straight away. They are so easy to wear and go with everything. Especially as with the mix you get a range of colours and shapes. Plus they are adjustable so they can fit any finger :) I'm keeping some and using some as gifts too. Here's some of the mix i have left. The ones in packaging will either by future gifts or possibly a giveaway for my blog in the near future! (Keep your eyes peeled!) 

(My favourite is definitely this one. And her business cards are cute aswell! Be sure to check her out.) 

6. Moving on from my rambles... Picture six is some more gifts i got, including the pearl wand from my boyfriend - not as good as i thought it would be. I've heard great reviews at work, but you really only get what you pay for it to be honest. I also got some miss sporty nail varnishes in pretty colours, a new purse and the Nadine false eyelashes. The eyelashes are fab! They're not too over the top, so they actually look fairly natural. I wore them out last night and tonight and they still seem very durable. I've actually just put them on my boyfriend for a laugh too! If i was allowed to take a photo i would have shown you. Let's just say he looks.. feminine.

Woah what a long post! Haha i guess this makes up for me not posting for a while. Anyway, i hope you're all good!
Much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated 18th birthday! Looks like you had a fab time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I did, and i love being able to use my own ID now i'm 18! haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bralet is incredible! it will be my new mission to save up and get one of those bad boys! Also love those llymlrs rings, looks like you had a lovely birthday! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and i try and reply to each and every one. Please leave your kind words below! ♥