Monday 26 September 2011

Quiz


Hello! Just a quick OOTD to show off a recent purchase for ebay. I bought this quiz shirt for 99p, what a steal! I really love it too, it's quite sheer so something to wear underneath is quite important, but it's so easy to wear and goes with almost everything. I've only been in to quiz a couple of times and can never really find anything i like the looks of, but this shirt is lovely. It has a sort of waterfall effect at the back too which is pretty. I tend to wear it with jeans, but it would go quite nicely with leggings i suppose as it wont give you that "you-can-see-everything-through-my-leggings" look! Or i have worn it with a simple black skirt too for sixth form so it looks smart. 

(Some of you may know about the famous Gorilla Hunt in Bristol right now? This is me and Telula. Sorry about the facial expression!)



What do you guys think about quiz? Anyone had any amazing buys there before?
Much love, xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and i try and reply to each and every one. Please leave your kind words below! ♥