Tuesday 5 June 2012

#brisjubilee

Not my usual type of post, but i have to show you guys what i got up to over the weekend! Do you like a bit of lifestyle on my blog? I feel like it gives me the chance to show my personality a bit more. Over the weekend, i was excited to be a part of the Bristol Jubilee concert at the Mall Cribbs Causeway where Young Kato and Mischa B played, followed by the beautiful Pixie Lott headlining. I thought it would be nice to share some pictures of the event with you guys.
As an official jubilee blogger, i was tweeting and taking photo's of the day, including pictures of the crowds! I love some of the fashionable styles in Bristol, i've included some of my favourite outfit pictures above. I especially love the pastel leggings and American flagged jeans!
Also, don't you just love the hippo's around the mall? They were so much fun! I've also included a picture of me with the lovely Charlotte, go and check out her beautiful photography blog! It was lovely to spend the day with her, getting to know another blogger, that's why i love these events. Finally i've included a picture of one of the bands, Young Kato. I couldn't get good quality pictures of Pixie or Mischa although we bumped into both of them around the mall! It was so strange because they are literally just normal people, you'd miss them if you weren't looking for them!
Sorry about the lack of content lately, my life is a mad rush! I hope you enjoyed the jubilee weekend, you can follow up more from the jubilee concert through #brisjubilee 
What did you get up to over the Jubilee weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Oh we were going to go to this but then we were a little lazy in getting tickets in the end! Never mind! Looks like you had a great time! xx

    missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw looks lots of fun :) Fab photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a lovely day it was ! Your photos look great :) we should do another event or meet up soon.

    Charlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and i try and reply to each and every one. Please leave your kind words below! ♥