1. I really need some new PJ's and these just look perfect for Christmas. (These are also cute,) I just need something comfy ready to wear throughout the holidays to snuggle up watching elf constantly. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!
2. Ahhh i want some mittens so much right now! And some earmuffs actually. I can't believe Peacocks are doing these faux fur mittens for only £8! How cute are they?
3. I'll admit I have got a small recent obsession with triangles right now. This necklace from LHC would go quite nicely alongside my new triangle earrings that i bought in Barcelona. For some reason it reminds me of the navajo look!
4. I know a lot of people have these black unicorn skinny jeans from Topshop but i love them too! I don't really know how or where i'd where them, I just think they'd look good in my wardrobe. I also think Topshop skinny jeans are really comfy compared to some of the super skin tight jeans you can get and hardly be able to move in them!
5. I saw this bag on fantasy shopper (already bought it on there!) and i love it! It's my most wanted item on my wishlist at the moment. All my bags just seem to be falling apart right now :( booo! I just don't think i can justify the expensive price tag on this one, especially as it's non-leather. But it's soooo pretty!
6. Finally on my wishlist, (I know there's been a lot of Topshop today) but it's this metal loop fan ring. Not much to comment on this one - I just like it!
Please tell me someone else has started their Christmas wishlist's already?!
Much love, xxx