Thursday 9 February 2012

Hey now, You're an Allstar

Black Cami - H&M
Skirt - Shana
Shirt - Next i think? It's the boyf's.
Leather Jacket - Tenovus
Tights - New Look
Converse All Stars
Not a very interesting outfit post but i really like wearing my boyfriend's shirt because it's so big, comfy and warm! Also i don't think i've worn Converse since like 2009! Old school... Today a friend and I arranged a non-uniform day for students in order to raise money and awareness of the Fashion Week we are holding in June for Tenovus cancer charity. We raised a massive £1401 and also got some lovely clothing donations (Karen Millen evening dress - thankyou whoever donated that!) so a successful day all in all. 


I'm now on half term so i plan to work solidly on my final piece for Textiles as well as actually getting some sleep. I was going to go to TOWIB this weekend but unfortunately something's come up, however if you're going, have a really great time! I'll be there in spirit :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the necklace, jacket & the converse. I've had mine probably longer than that & just love them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're really fun for a casual look :) Thanks Steph, you always leave such lovely comments!

      Delete
  2. Love boyfriend clothes! I love your layering :) you look great here :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and i try and reply to each and every one. Please leave your kind words below! ♥