It's a really good size too actually, unfortunately not quite big enough for 6th form with all the books this year :/ Anyway, i've decided to do one of the famous, "What's in your bag?" posts. I know, original right? Enjoy!
1.Typical lipsticks/lip glosses in my compact make up bag.2. Car keys with my super cute owl keyring that mum bought for me when i passed my test back in May :)
3. My iPhone.
1. Cream Puff matte lip gloss in Powder Puff - £2.99 from Collection 2000
2. Bobbi Brown creamy lip colour in Crystal Pink - £18 from Bobbi Brown
3. Sexy Mother Pucker in Candy Gloss - £4-5 from Boots, Soap and Glory
1. The latest Glamour magazine.
2. My Purse - This was a gift bought from a little local gift shop.
1. My umbrella - Also a birthday gift from River Island.
2. My old iPod - I've literally only just transferred music onto my iPhone finally so this is still lingering around in my bag!
3. Post-It's and a pen - You never know when they'll come in handy!
1. Tenovus cancer badge - A friend and I are arranging a sponsored event for the charity to go ahead in July 2012 so we've had lots of meeting with reps etc hence why I have one of their badges.
2. My New Look gift cards - Need to spend these!
3. My car tax forms.. It's that time again :/
4. William Blake - Songs of Innocence and Experience. I'm studying it in English at the moment, his poems are very inspiring! Have a read if you get the chance.
So that's what's in my bag! Hope you're all having a good weekend!
Much Love, xxxxx