Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

It's that time of year again! Happy Halloween guys :) What's everyone up to? I'm heading out to see paranormal activity tonight but also celebrated over the weekend. This is how I did my make up.. Thanks to Samantha (Beauty Crush). Her tutorial which can be found here is excellent and she has loads of other fab videos too, be sure to look at her channel. 
This was my practise attempt.. This was my real..


Hope everyone's having a fantastic Halloween, i'd love to hear what you got up to!
Much Love, xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love yours !!
    Much more colourful than mine :)
    Hope you had a good night !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love your makeup! It's absolutely amazing :) gorgeous halloween photos!

    Fab blog - following you now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and i try and reply to each and every one. Please leave your kind words below! ♥