Saturday 24 December 2011

The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer, is Singing Loud for all to Hear!

Seeing as Santa Clause is coming to town tonight, I thought i'd wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all get everything you wish for and relax and enjoy this wonderful holiday season. I thought i'd also share a few pictures of Christmas in my home this year.
I had my friends, Grace and Alley over last night for a pre-Christmas dinner. I wore a Miss Selfridge dress that I found in the sale of the limited edition range for £25 a couple of months back. It has beautiful draping sleeves and pink embroidery around the hems.
Presents! Grace received (pictured left) Some yummy chocolates, hair wax and creme brulee vasaline from Alley and some cute hair accessories from me. I received (pictured right) some yummy chocolates, Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Fairy Cake (post to follow), Rimmel London Scandeleyes Mascara in 001 and Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Varnish in Deep Mauve and i was over the moon with my gifts! Alley received a delicious bottle of white wine which was glugged all evening and a Ted Baker Bath and Body set.
As you can probably tell, too much wine and Buck's Fizz was drunk, but we had a jolly evening munching on chicken, stuffing, roast potatoes and vegetables. For desert we polished off a lovely chocolate cheesecake that Grace kindly made for us.
I sincerely hope you all have a marvellous day tomorrow and I can't wait to see you all posting about what you got! Merry Christmas, much love xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. How lovely, what a pretty dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love your dress, and everyone looks like they're having such a great time in the pictures!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love your blog :)
    now following :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations are cute! Lovely dress too.
    Hope you had a brilliant Christmas :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and i try and reply to each and every one. Please leave your kind words below! ♥